Digital Forensics Senior Manager
This job has now expired
We're looking for a talented expert in the field of IT Security, specifically as it pertains to network forensics and network intrusion investigations. The role will also include travel in order to deliver to international clients.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Forensics Senior Manager will include:
- Leading a team in executing Data Breach/IP Theft Investigations
- Working on other computer forensic related client work
- Using Network forensic tools (e.g, wireshark, netwitness and silent runner)
- Managing, coaching and mentoring a team.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Digital Forensics Senior Manager:
- You'll have obtained relevant computer forensic certifications/training and be able to
demonstrate a depth of practical experience
- Proficiency in *nix based operating systems
- End-point and Enterprise hardware
- Complex evidential preservation (e.g. email servers, network traffic, database systems)
- EnCE, CISSP, QSA certifications
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Excellent teaming and communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments and sensitive and adversarial situations
- Critical thinkers with very good attention to detail.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.