This job is no longer available
Long established and expanding firm of accountants seeks an experienced audit senior who is looking for a role that can offer variety, long term stability and work-life balance.
The successful candidate will be qualified and experienced in practice, and able to demonstrate these skills. You should be a pro-active self-starter who is able to deal with clients and represent the firm.
Overall skills required include:
· Audit of owner-managed companies, principally operating in the property sector
· Preparation of audit and accounts files to completion for partner review with minimal supervision
· Drafting of corporation tax computations for review
· Preparation of accounts from source documents or client’s nominal ledgers (usually Sage)
· Previous experience of Viztopia and Protax desirable
· Good knowledge of Word & Excel
· Previous experience of property businesses preferred
· Ability to work as part of a team