Accountant - Practice
Are you a Qualified Accounts Senior looking for an opportunity to progress? Our client a growing 2-partner practice has an excellent opportunity for you to manage a team of two and look after your own portfolio of clients many of whom will be in the music and entertainment industry. The firm offers a competitive salary with benefits and excellent promotion prospects.
Supported by a team of two bookkeepers, who you will supervise, you will manage and oversee clients’ bookkeeping, accounting and tax work is carried out up to partner review level. The work will be interesting and varied as some clients will require bookkeeping and management accounts whilst others will require only finalisation and preparation of statutory accounts. As you progress you will have the opportunity to advise clients on tax and accounting and assist them to grow their business.
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) who is a confident self-starter and capable developing within the firm. You will possess good communication and IT skills and have a stable background in practice.
To apply please send CV along a brief covering letter outlining your suitability, notice and salary requirement. Due to high volume we can only apply to successful applicants.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in London (North)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Audit jobs in London (North)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in London (North)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Business Analyst jobs in London (North)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in London (North)