This job is no longer available
Would you like to work on one-off projects within the corporate finance department?
Our client, a Top 20 firm is looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join their team in the West End.
The firm is technically strong and extremely focused on providing strong client service. Their client
base ranges from small OMB`s to major Hollywood studios.
Should you be looking to remain in practice for the foreseeable future in a role that offers career progression, a supportive environment and get great clients this is the Audit Senior role for you. In addition, aside from typical audit/accountancy work, you might be expected to be involved in more specialist work such as audits of British film Certificates and preparation of funding applications, business plans and financial models as well as completion of valuations for film titles.
A successful candidate for this Audit Senior role should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviour:
- Hold ACA qualification
- Be degree qualified with a minimum 2.1 degree level along with 300 UCAS points.
- Be highly personable with sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working as a team player, offering assistance to others and understanding links between personal and team responsibilities and encouraging teamwork on assignments.
- Be commercially minded, organised, motivated and a confident communicator.
- Preferably have had exposure to clients within the property, media and entertainment sectors.
If you are seeking Top 20 Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.