Practice Audit / Accounts Manager - Cambridgeshire
Practice Audit / Accounts Manager - Cambridgeshire c£40K - £50K
About the role:
- Opportunity to join a small team in General Practice where you will deal with the audit, accounting and tax compliance requirements for owner managed businesses.
- You will have experience in managing clients and staff and have retained your audit exposure in the context of Owner Managed Businesses.
- The audit clients are varied and include Solicitors, Financial Services and Susidiaries of overseas companies alongside more general industry types.
- This role will suit someone looking for the next step in their career which is perhaps not forthcoming with their current firm.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with a Practice background.
- Experience in dealing with the audit, accounting and tax requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
- Ability to manage clients and staff.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and be ambitious to progress your career.
About Wavelength - Public Practice Recruitment
At Wavelength we specialise in providing permanent and temporary accountancy staff to Professional firms of Accountants, from trainee to direct Partner entry.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire