This job is no longer available
Practice Audit / Accounts Manager - Cambridgeshire c£40K - £50K
About the role:
- Opportunity to join a small team in General Practice where you will deal with the audit, accounting and tax compliance requirements for owner managed businesses.
- You will have experience in managing clients and staff and have retained your audit exposure in the context of Owner Managed Businesses.
- The audit clients are varied and include Solicitors, Financial Services and Susidiaries of overseas companies alongside more general industry types.
- This role will suit someone looking for the next step in their career which is perhaps not forthcoming with their current firm.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with a Practice background.
- Experience in dealing with the audit, accounting and tax requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
- Ability to manage clients and staff.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and be ambitious to progress your career.