This job is no longer available
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper - £20,000-£25,000 per annum
AIM listed business based in Kentish Town, NW5
is recruiting an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper.
You will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and be responsible for assisting with day to day financial duties, including:
· Invoicing and purchase/sales ledger.
· Credit control, monitor debt aging and liaise with customers and suppliers.
· Reconciliations of customers and suppliers account balances.
· Bank reconciliations.
· VAT returns.
· Payroll information and journals.
· Accounts up to trial balance.
· Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
· Assistance with the Year End process.
· General assistance across the finance department.
· Good working knowledge of SAGE Line 50.
· Good understanding of general ledger accounting.
· Experience as an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper.
· Responsible person.
· Well organised, thorough and strong attention to detail.
· Confident, polite and a strong communicator.
· Good interpersonal skills, both written and verbally.
· Highly motivated.
· Basic excel skills.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with a covering note of why you are suitable for the role.
Totally Plc is an equal opportunities employer. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.