This job is no longer available
They pride themselves on being a friendly, family-run business, and aim to be the best company to work for in the local area. Their tagline - 'Stretch Beyond' - sums up how they work and what they offer their customers. They innovate, they exceed customer expectations and they have fun doing things differently.
Are you an experienced and qualified Management Accountant looking for your next challenge? If so, why not join them in this strategic role that will give you the opportunity to drive the business forward. You will be flexible, fun, forward thinking and be able to hit the ground running.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts,
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Overseeing the Payroll process
- Management and training of the finance team
- Negotiation with suppliers and customers to ensure financially sound agreements are in place
- Ensure corporate contracts are in place and managed effectively
- Coach and assist Management to understand financial data
- Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) Qualification
- Previous experience of monthly and annual accounts
- Cost and budget modelling and reporting
- Analysis, reporting and management of company financial performance
- Ensure the company is compliant with legislation
- International accountancy experience would be beneficial to your application, although it is not essential.
This role requires someone who is:
- Driven to succeed
- Adaptable to the challenges of a growing business with an energetic personality,
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who can respond quickly and efficiently
The successful candidate should expect to share in the continued success of the business, and based on performance will be instrumental in forming part of the future management structure.
- Basic salary £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per annum
- Free secure onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
They are always looking for staff who are willing to go the extra mile for customers, who are dedicated to learning and personal development, and who are keen to work harder and smarter than their competitors. Those with skill, enthusiasm and team spirit do not go unnoticed, and there are always opportunities for promotion and reward based on performance.