This job is no longer available
The key responsibilities in this position will include:
- processing accounts payable invoices, reconciling statements and making payment runs
- bank reconciliations on a weekly and monthly basis
- posting month end journals including accruals, prepayments and corrections
- maintaining the fixed asset register
- general ledger coding as required
- assisting with the preparations of the monthly accounting pack
- ad hoc financial analysis
Successful candidates for this role will be:
- AAT qualified (level 4) or Level 4 AAT studiers
- immediately available to start a new position (max of 1 week notice)
- ideally experienced up to the trial balance level with a strong accounts payable background.
This position offers a unique training opportunity for candidates who have completed (or are soon to complete) their AAT qualification and are looking to go onto their ACCA or CIMA qualification. It provides a stable and progressive work environment where your study will be fully supported and your ongoing education will be a high priority. Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.