Group Financial Controller
Job Title: Group Financial Controller
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: DC2286
Our client has a global reach and a multi billion pound turnover spanning many continents. They have a well known brand and great values including openness, honesty and commitment. With a strong balance sheet, they are able to invest in innovative client services and solutions.
In the UK, they have a market leading services business, split into division’s, each run by its separate management team. This role is to fulfil the Group Financial Controller position overseeing the divisions, reporting to the Group FD and working closely with the Executive team.
We are looking for well qualified, Senior and credible Finance professionals, ideally with fast track +10yrs industry experience and the ability to show real achievements in managing, growing and supporting a substantial operational business. This role may suit a divisional FD who is looking for a stepping stone to a Group FD role, or a Group FC who is looking to progress on the same path but feels constrained currently.
- Lead the Groups central finance activities.
- Align central finance with the organisations Finance strategy and agenda, ensuring that all Finance requirements are met.
- Provide support to the Group FD as required and stand in at FD level when required.
- Manage the central finance team/dept to ensure timely and accurate financial accounting, financial planning and analysis, and the delivery of special projects.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to the organisations Heads of Finance and their teams.
- Liaise with the organisations Heads of Finance and the central finance team to develop and communicate Finance strategy, company procedures and systems.
- Ensure that the processes adopted by central finance are adequate to meet control, reporting, regulatory and audit requirements.
- Ensure that the central finance dept is appropriately resourced, informed, motivated and trained to meet business objectives and support the new Operating model.
- Take the lead on identifying gaps in the organisations financial policies and on filling them in a timely manner.
Salary to £120,000 plus extensive PLC benefits
If you feel you have the right type of background and experience for this role please apply with details of your current package quoting reference DC2286, or call 0843 216 8900.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 21days.
Macallam is an Executive Search and career consultancy organisation that has been matching the aspirations of businesses with those of talented executives since 1999.