Head of Finance
Job Title: Head of Finance
Reports to: Finance Director
Our client has a global reach and multi-billion pound turnover on a global basis. They have a well know brand and great values including openness, honesty and commitment. With a strong balance sheet, they are able to invest in innovative client services and solutions. In the UK they have a market leading services business, split into divisions, with each run by its own management team.
As Head of Finance you will take responsibility for the organisations contract focussed and business partner Finance activities, supporting and where necessary making financial and strategic decisions to drive improved results.
- You will take responsibility for leading finance activities based around the division, Contract and Business Partner Teams.
- Align the Business Partners with the company’s Finance strategy and agenda, ensuring that requirements are met.
- Provide support to the FD as required and stand in at FD level where required.
- Manage the Business Partner team to ensure timely and accurate financial accounting, financial planning and analysis, and the delivery of special projects. Provide accurate and timely reporting to the FD and their teams
- Liaise with the FD and the central finance to develop and communicate Finance strategy and company procedures and systems.
- Ensure that the processes adopted by the Business Partners are adequate to meet control, reporting, regulatory and audit requirements.
- Ensure that the Business Partner team is appropriately resourced, informed, motivated and trained to meet business objectives and support the new Finance Operating Model.
- Take the lead on identifying gaps in financial policies and on filling them in a timely manner.
You will be professionally qualified and 10 years post qualification senior Finance experience and have a demonstrable track record of leading a finance team in a large, complex business.
If you feel you have the right type of background and experience for this role please apply with details of your current package quoting reference DC2288, or call 0843 216 8900.