This job is no longer available
The Compliance team focuses on Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention, Trade and Regulatory Reporting, Trade Surveillance, Risk Convergence and Records Retention/e-Messaging.
Your responsibilities as a Compliance IT consultant will include:
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Consistently deliver quality client services
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess in-depth business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Compliance IT Consultant:
*Project experiences similar to the following:
- AML transaction monitoring system implementation
- Reporting and optimisation of AML processes
- AML remediation and mitigation of process and controls risk
- Current state IT assessments - continuous improvement
- ERP or CRM packaged software implementations(e.g. SAP, Siebel)
- Trade surveillance solutions implementation
- Trading compliance review.
We're looking for talented Compliance IT Consultants with excellent stakeholder management skills.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.