This job is no longer available
A high calibre Group Accountant (Financial Accountant) is sought for a market leading FTSE-100 company. Operating within the manufacturing and technology sectors, their turnover has grown each year for the past 6 years. They have cash in the bank as a result of record turnover and profits up 28% in FY2012; they are also acquisitive and expanding. Their training & development is second to none and the role is an ideal entry point to a global multi-national business.
The Group Accountant reports to the Group Reporting Manager and duties will include:
• Production of monthly Group Operating reports for The Chief Exec / Board
• Production of half and full year financial statements under IFRS
• Preparation of the annual Group and Divisional Budgets
• Creation of of in-depth analysis and commentary to the Board
• Analytical review of CapEx proposals & other planned expenditure
• Ad hoc projects
The ideal Group Accountant (Financial Accountant) will be Big 4 / Top 10 trained and will be bright & technically aware, having some experience of consolidations. You will have an eye for detail, be a strong verbal & written communicator and have a desire to start a career in one of the world’s foremost businesses. Internal progression is expected for the right candidate.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business.