This job is no longer available
Situated on the northern edge of the Alps and surrounded by luscious Alpine forests, Munich has been an important cultural and economic city for well over 800 years. Modern day Munich is an important European financial, insurance and publishing hub with some of the highest rating standards of living; in particular low levels of environmental pollution and low levels of crime.
Munich boasts the strongest city economy within Germany and is the world headquarters for many instantly recognisable organisations including Siemens, BWM and Allianz. The city has established itself as an important aerospace centre with the headquarters of EADS and the recently development of a large Lufthansa hub near the City’s Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.
The Transaction Advisory arm of professional services exists at the forefront of modern business growth and development offering consulting in areas such as transactions, business and financial process advisory, restructurings and valuations.
Working within the Transactions Services and Advisory team you will be responsible for providing a variety of outsourced services to a mixed portfolio of Multi-nationals across the region, including but not limited to the following:
- Managing and performing buy and sell side due diligence projects
- Overseeing and submitting valuation reviews and building valuations
- Building and implementation of business and process models
- Maintaining and developing a portfolio of clients and project pipeline including cross service line mandates
- Training, coaching and review of a team of junior staff
- Providing shared services and resources on an ad hoc basis
To be considered for this sought after opportunity you will have the following skills, experiences and proven abilities:
- A strong degree within Accounting or a Finance based subject
- A CFA qualification or pursuit of is highly desirable
- 3+ years experience within a professional practice environment, Big 4 preferred
- A proven track record of project management across mixed sectors
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Significant due diligence experience is essential
- A competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance
- Exposure to a developing, dynamic and growing firm environment
- Support for personal development and senior career growth
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (AJ41423) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec