This job is no longer available
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Credit Controller for this well established Cambridge based company. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a large and developing company that is well known across East Anglia.
Typical duties will include the following
- Maintaining the sales ledger database
- Collect and process payments for invoices
- Target and collect debt by the appropriate methods
- Ensure credit control policy is maintained
- Deal with new account enquiries
- Develop existing relationships
- Make credit decisions based on information available
The successful candidate would need to have a flexible approach and be able to communicate effectively across all levels and work well as part of a team to tight deadlines. Excellent numeracy and software skills are also essential.