Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Financial Accountant in London for this Global company on an 11 month Fixed Term Contract. This is a superb opportunity for someone who will report directly to the Financial Controller and will ensure all financial numbers are collated, validated and presented to senior management in a timely and effective manner. Typical duties and responsibilities will include the following
- Assist in the production of monthly and quarterly management reports
- Supporting the Financial Controller in developing the finance team
- Liaise with Finance Managers across Europe to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure that statutory books and records are properly maintained
- Involvement in various IT projects and participation in the ongoing work
This would be an ideal role for a qualified accountant who has good knowledge of Insurance practice and a strong Financial Accounting background. Experience of working in a complex financial environment with good excel and system skills is essential, as is the ability to work well as part of a team under pressure.