This job is no longer available
My client is a top 20 firm of accountants based in Leicester. They have an enviable client base and offer the full range of accountancy services and business advice you would expect from a firm of Accountants. They have instructed Flowers Associates to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
Reporting to the manager your remit will include but not be limited to the following:
· Preparation of Accounts and associated paperwork
· Preparation of Business Tax Computations and Partnership Returns
· Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations & Returns
· Preparation of Personal Tax Computations and Personal Tax Returns
· Preparation of P35 & P11d annual returns
· Assist with Audit assignments when required
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience working within the profession, have some audit exposure and be qualified AAT. You will have excellent computer skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Our Client is an investor in people, it readily acknowledges that part of its success are the employees, as such you can expect career support, along with an excellent working environment. Interested applicants should forward their cv to Jason Airey.
Due to a high level of applications, it is with regret that we are unable to respond to each and every applicant, therefore if you have not had any response from us within 5 working days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in this particular vacancy.