This job is no longer available
Job Description -
Monitor and control a portfolio of partner balances, activity and payments against their credit limit, including:
- Responsible for ensuring on time cash collection and allocation
- Anticipating developments and accounts requiring special attention
- Timely analysis and reconciliations (sometimes complex) of queried/disputed transactions, including discussion with partners, to recommend resolution to the Finance Director and Finance Manager
- Works with a minimum of direction on collection of overdue partner accounts
- Regularly in contact with partners and internal stakeholders including finance and sales team
- Minimum 2 years experience in credit control with responsibility for an assigned portfolio of receivables/debtors
- Ability to anticipate implications of activity levels on partner balances against approved credit limits
- Builds effective relationships with internal stakeholders, eg finance and sales, and partners whilst engaging in effective written and oral communication
- Strong Excel skillsGoodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.