This job is no longer available
They are recruiting for a Project Accountant to sit within the Finance Systems and Reporting team. You will be expected to support the Financial Systems and Reporting team in producing project specifications; completing these projects ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
The successful Project Account will deliver the following:
- Support the Finance Systems and Reporting Manager in producing feasible project plans and associated timelines.
- Ensure the resources are deployed in an effective and efficient manner to deliver the projects as per the project plan; Identify and escalate ideas and avenues for improving the day to day run of the teams.
- Work closely with the MI Analysts to ensure that the necessary reporting environments are available, documented and use efficiently across the business.
- Understand the relationships, data feeds and limitations of the interfaces between the numerous applications that are used in the day to day running of the clients business.
The successful Project Accountant will possess the following:
- Accounting Qualification of CIMA / ACCA is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Data Flows and Structures and proficient in MS excel and word.
- Basic to Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience of Elite would be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Accurate, numerate, strong attention to detail.