EMEA Tax Manager
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for an EMEA Tax Manager for a large respected, private equity backed organisation with offices in Crawley, West Sussex. You will ideally possess an accountancy or tax qualification and be able to demonstrate tax and financial reporting skills. Areas of responsibility include:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax returns, tax forecasts, payments on accounts and VAT returns, ensuring they are accurate and timely.
- Manage and control of the income tax and indirect taxes compliance and reporting for countries under responsibility (circa 9 European and 2 Middle Eastern countries).
- Dealing with enquiries and audits from tax authorities and external auditors
- Provide support to the EMEA Finance Director on tax related disclosures for statutory reporting and account completion.
- Liaise with the EMEA Finance team to ensure all tax accounts are reconciled and up to date.
- Provide support to the US Finance Team on tax related disclosures for US GAAP financial statements.
- Participate in global tax planning and transfer pricing analysis
- Ad-hoc support on global compliance and projects as required
- Prepare and liaise with HR on payroll related taxes such as PSA and P11D compliance
- Provide support to the EMEA finance team on Intrastat and EC sales filing obligations.
- Provide support and tax advice to the business on a wide variety of tax related issues
- Develop and implement enhanced tax processes and controls ensuring proper documentation is retained
- Manage relationship with third party providers and tax authorities in all relevant jurisdiction
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to use their tax knowledge within a rapidly expanding US owned, international company. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and package.