This job is no longer available
A Settlements Administrator is now needed to manage all incoming funds from clients and ensure that payments are made correctly on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Payment Processing - funds transmission input and back office system exports.
- Bank Account Maintenance - managing the daily entries as well as the funds in and funds out.
- Bank Account Administration - downloading daily statements, inter-account transfers, client record keeping, maintain funds book and allocate trades.
- Process payments via BACS, SWIFT or CHAPS.
Your experience is likely to include some or all of the following:
- Experience in a Settlements or similar administrative position within the Banking or Financial Services sector.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as good numeracy/maths skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and able to work quickly to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determined, focused and positive attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Settlements Administrator with some commercial experience to join and become part of the success story of a leading FX business in London. You will be well rewarded and have the opportunity to develop within the business as training and development is an important part of this organisation's philosophy.
For immediate consideration, apply and submit your CV today.