We are recruiting for an experienced Part Time Bookkeeper to join this dynamic and expanding manufacturing company based in Chelmsford. This is a fabulous role for someone with relevant experience. Typical duties and responsibilities will include the following.
- Supporting the Financial Accountant with the Fixed Asset Accounting ensuring complaince with the group accounting policy
- Provide support to the Senior Management and Payroll Manager with accurate VAT, Intrastat & ESL reporting
- Be responsible for parts of the payroll
- Support the Financial Accounting Manager in providing cost effective and accurate Financial Accounting information
- Develop effective relationships with key heads of departments
This would be a great opportunity for someone with relevant experience in preparing accounts to Trial Balance with some good accounting systems and software experience. SAP experience and exposure to a payroll environment would also be advantageous but not essential as would a manufacturing background. This role is for 22 hours a week over 3 days which can be flexible accordingly.
About Rutherford Briant
A dynamic, quality driven Financial recruitment consultancy delivering results for clients and candidates across East Anglia.
More jobs like this