This job is no longer available
I am currently working with an exciting PLC who have a global footprint and are poised for substantial growth and development. The exceptionally strong senior management team have a track record of high accomplishment and this appointment creates the ideal opportunity to join the business in one of its most influential phases.
Significant contract wins across Europe and several emerging markets are seeing this organisation develop at a healthy pace. This pattern is set to continue, with organic growth and acquisitions forecast to treble revenue streams and profitability within three years.
Your remit as Finance Manager will be to provide professional, high quality and proactive financial support to the operational business including:
· Manage a small team
· Support the business by providing insight and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis in order to maximise revenue and control the cost base
· Participate in Continuous Improvement programmes
· Lead the annual budget and forecasting cycles
· Develop relationships with Operations and other senior stakeholders
· Undertake financial modelling for to support new business opportunities
You will take an autonomous approach to your position and have endless personal development opportunities in such a high growth environment. This opportunity is seen as a springboard into the group as a whole, so career progression is a certainty for those who deliver.
You will be fully qualified and have had specific business partnering experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment. You will be willing to "get your hands dirty", be involved from the ground floor up and more than anything, you will have a tireless desire and drive to challenge yourself and look for progressional opportunity within your career.