This job is no longer available
Senior Accountant/Controller - London - Real Estate Investor
Our client is a boutique real estate investor based in London focussing on commercial and residential assets in Europe. In this role, you will report to the FD and CEO and work in a flat team structure. They have decided to add to the team due to expansion.
In this role, you will assist the team members with various financial functions related to management and operations including: accounting and reporting, cash management, corporate management, tax and audit and general admin.
The ideal individual will have:
- An ACCA/ACA qualification and gained experience in a property PLC or fund environment
- You must have an understanding on property accounting and shareholder reporting requirements
- Experience of handling accounting for Real Estate investments across Europe
- Multi-company consolidations
- Ideally, you will be fluent in French
- Ideally, you will have exposure of using Yardi
Please apply online immediately if you have the relevant experience or for further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.