This job is no longer available
A top ten firm is recruiting into their audit team in Leicester. Development and progression are very important to this firm and they are keen to ensure that the people they recruit are looking for a long term career and will be rewarded with an exceptional career within one of the UK's leading firm of accountants.
- Leading audits and responsible for junior assistants within the audit team to ensure delivery is completed within the agreed timetable.
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts.
- Manages workload to ensure all tasks are completed according to deadlines and budgets set.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that information is received in sufficient time to prepare accounts and complete the audit.
- Preparation and management of assignment budgets and costs.
- Able to carry out ad hoc assignments with assistance.
- Investigates all audit issues to arrive at a proposal or solution.
- Take responsibility for own workload and performance indicators.
- To identify opportunities for additional work/ cross selling.
- Develop assistants in the team by on the job training, directing and supervising junior members of staff.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience within a UK accounting practice and must have completed audit as part of your previous duties.
If you feel you have the required skills and background please submit your CV for review.