This job is no longer available
Switzerland! One of the most culturally diverse countries in the world, home to the Alps and one of the wealthiest countries across the globe. With a huge range of people and cultures catered for Switzerland is a great place to take your career to the next level.
Think Global Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor to join a multicultural and dynamic Group Audit team with one of the country’s largest employers.
With a focus on the pharmaceutical & healthcare markets this business has successfully avoided the economic slowdown and are in a growth phase.
- Be part of a team conducting risk-based audits
- Evaluate risks and compliance in the processes reviewed
- Agree on appropriate action plans with management in order to improve internal controls as well as efficiency and effectiveness of their processes
- Perform risk assessments
- Develop and adapt work programs
- Effectively support more junior auditors through audit engagements
- The position involves up to 50% of World-Wide travel
- Career Progression options within business
Your key role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- University degree and an audit qualification (CIA, CPA, CISA or CFE) is advantageous
- A good understanding of risk-based auditing. Experience of SAP a plus
- Business acumen as an internal auditor or a strategic consultant
- Fluent in English with French or German preferable
- Project management skills are an advantage
- Integrity and business partnership are some of your core values
- Enjoy working in an international environment. You welcome the opportunity to approach new audit areas and to help drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills as well as adaptability to different cultures complete your profile
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (AJ41219) in the subject line.
For other global opportunities please email us with your CV and contact details on email@example.com.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Accountancy Worldwide International Recruitment Forum: Where in the world do you want to work? For more information please visit www.accountancyworldwide.com