This job is no longer available
A truly challenging international position with a fast growing, strong developing company, part of a major multinational.
The key responsibilities are:
* Day to day project management.
* The support of the regional implementation managers.
* Overall responsibility for the implementation of FACT.
* Prepare for implementation by coordinating with country project teams, regional project teams, centre project organisation and IT vendors.
* Make recommendations to the regional / country management.
* Post implementation responsibility.
The role offers an opportunity to develop a strong in-depth understanding of the logistics business and processes, the business application infrastructure and systems used to support the forwarding business. You will have a significant exposure to the global business and a chance to develop strong relations with the operations.
The role is based in Copenhagen (Denmark).
This is a challenging role that requires at least 5 year's business experience and experience in project management in a multinational environment. You need to be a SAP expert and have experience with a global implementation project within the SAP area.
A high standard of verbal and written English is required for the role and a relevant qualification is essential to be considered. Understanding of or a background in finance & accounting is a must.
This is a superb opportunity for a high calibre SAP implementation specialist who can demonstrate their extensive knowledge as well as their commercial acumen within this highly regarded global business.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please contact Femke Markslag on 0044 (0)20 726 963 19 or email at email@example.com quoting ref: 1212-398 ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.