This job is no longer available
ABPM as experts in Financial Recruitment have been asked to locate a Finance Analyst. This will be a contract for a period of 12 months, based in the Nottingham, starting ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large multinational organisation as they go through a state of transition.
This role will undertake the following responsibilities;
* To develop and maintain a rolling planning process and supporting model, governing a target spend of > £100m - ensuring initiatives are optimised where possible and risks/opportunities are understood
* To ensure robust financial control and governance framework is introduced and maintained.
* To assist the Manager in providing analysis, interpretation and communication of actual performance against financial plans and previous periods.
* To help management explore future business options and challenge the financial and business status quo.
* To provide relevant and timely analysis of key initiatives for Steering and Project groups.
* Undertake ad-hoc analysis in order to drive efficiencies and improvements within the Obligation operations.
* To provide a key finance contact point for the operational side of the business
* SAP financial database management in conjunction with the Accounting Centre
We are looking for people who can be commercially astute as well as have strong interpersonal skills. You must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, not QBE or PQ. If this position is of interest please contact Phil Brindley.