This job is no longer available
ABPM as experts in Financial Recruitment have been asked to locate an experienced and ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Finance Analyst professional, for a 12 month assignment.
This opportunity is to assist the Commercial Finance manager during a time of acquisitions and new business development in the organisation.
Business partnering is a large part of this role, previous experience is essential.
* Provide commercial and financial decision support to the business
* Provide weekly and monthly management reports.
* Pricing models for new business.
* Financial support in tendering processes.
* Improve management information and analysis on key commercial sectors and contracts.
* Maintain and develop Finance processes and procedures
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Possess excellent communication skills - verbal & written
* Driven, proactive and hands on
* Knowledge of working within a fast paced & pressurised environment
* Able to think on their feet / think laterally
* Proven organisation, passion & determination
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Strong MS office user, advanced excel skills
If this role is of interest please apply, or ask to speak to Phil Brindley.