Group Reporting Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well known real estate investment company; the company turned over just under £5m in 2012. The company is well known and is a highly reputable name within Europe. The company is currently looking for a Group Accountant for their head office based in the heart of the City.
- Preparation of Group consolidated monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets including associate accounting
- Preparation of the consolidated statutory accounts and significant involvement in the audit process. Review and/or preparation of UK subsidiary trading and dormant statutory accounts.
- Working closely with the Head of Finance and auditors, support the transition to IFRS, when required
- Running accounting workshops for the year end
- Preparation of quarterly bank presentations
- Contribution to quarterly presentation packs for Board meetings
- Continuous development of system to support both management and statutory reporting requirements
- Ensure smooth running of the systems across the group, troubleshooting where possible, working with MIS/external consultants to resolve issues
- Development of SAP and Hyperion interface
- Responsibility for development of group reporting policy, prepare policy guidance notes and support implementation within businesses
- Preparation of the statutory accounts under both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Responsible for the monthly management reporting of their UK Subsidiaries
- Strong technical background, ideally with some IFRS experience.
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA, ideally from a large audit firm and desire to gain good grounding in a group role
- Experience of producing reports, with commentaries, for senior management
- Good Excel (lookups, pivot tables, charting) and Powerpoint skills
- Experience of preparation and review of UK statutory accounts, annual reports and of large complex group consolidations
- Able to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to customers' needs.
- Take ownership and accountability for work
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Property / Housing / Real Estate Accountant jobs in London (North)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Property / Housing / Real Estate Finance Manager jobs in London (North)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Property / Housing / Real Estate Financial Controller jobs in London (North)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Property / Housing / Real Estate Financial Director jobs in London (North)