Capital Markets Manager/Senior Manager
This job has now expired
This is a high profile role working with some of the world's largest companies and an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant group. This will inevitably provide personal development and career advancement opportunities for team members.
Your responsibilities as a Manager/Senior Manager will include:
- Developing a portfolio of work, including compliance and advisory projects and IPOs
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior finance personnel
- Developing your personal and professional profile within the firm
- Working with both existing and aspiring SEC registrants, including several of the FTSE 100.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Manager/Senior Manager:
- Must have a proven depth of knowledge and client-handling and auditing experience with the
ability to guide and coach others
- Professional qualification: CPA or ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Academic qualifications: Degree qualified
- Solid experience working with IPOs.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.