Senior Finance Manager
What does AXA Wealth do?
We’re a dedicated wealth management company. What we do is straightforward: we manage wealth and help customers achieve their financial goals. It’s how we do it that makes us stand out. We dare to be different, refuse to be spectators and embrace the ever-changing market. At the heart of our business are people who think originally, understand our customers’ needs and build trusting relationships. Sun Life Direct are one of AXA Wealth’s key operational areas, offering simple, affordable protection plans to the over 50s. Driven by innovative strategies and motivators, we give our customers life assurance they can understand and rely on.
What does the role entail?
As Senior Finance Manager, you’ll look after our financial performance information, providing commercial financial leadership, control and guidance on our trading and operational decisions. Your expertise will have great influence in shaping the future of Sun Life Direct. From delivering comprehensive MI and reports, to defining and implementing recommendations, you’ll provide senior managers with the fundamental insight and financial direction to lead and optimise the business effectively. It’s an important role which carries a lot of responsibility. But you won’t be on your own; you’ll be supported by a friendly, dedicated team whom you’ll lead and develop, driving best practice and obtaining effective business outcomes.
What do I need to succeed in the role?
- You’re a qualified accountant with significant experience in a commercial finance role.
- A solid understanding of audit and resource management, ideally gained in a prior audit role.
- Experience of resource management, systems, process development and streamlining - as this role has strong focus on process and control points.
- An impressive working knowledge of management accounting, budgeting, forecasting, risk management and project work, all within a business partnering environment.
- A savvy commercial focus, with an in-depth understanding of KPIs and cost/profit drivers.
- Personable and credible, you’ll be confident managing relationships, even at senior level.
- You’re influential and a skilled negotiator with high level presentation and analytical skills.
- The organisational skills and flexibility to manage changing deadlines and deliverables.
- You’re not afraid to challenge approaches and behaviours, in order to help improve processes.
In return we'll give you...
On top of a competitive salary, we’ll offer you a £4,000 car allowance, 28 days holiday and an annual bonus scheme of up to 43.5% (9-19% on target). You’ll also get all the impressive perks you’d expect from a leading financial services organisation including, a competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance. That’s just a few of the many flexible benefits and product discounts that we have to offer.
To find out more and to apply please visit our website by clicking the apply button
About Axa Wealth
There's one thing that makes more of a difference to our organisation than anything else: our people. It’s their ideas, commitment and knowledge that help us create the products and provide the service that our customers really want.