This job is no longer available
The main purpose of this role is to collect all monies owed in the most effective way whilst maintaining and enhancing all existing client relationships.
Duties include -
- Manage own ledger of around £5m
- Responsible for own cash allocation
- Regular contact with customers by phone and email in order to gain payment
- Use initiative to achieve targeted results
- Liaise with different departments when specific client issues are identified
- Make adjustments, handle queries and resolve problems within company guidelines and policy
You must -
- Be fluent in German and English
- Have at least 2 years experience within a Credit Control position
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate)
- Have strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Have a high level of numeracy skills
Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.