This job is no longer available
A Management Accountant is required by a leading brand name leisure and accommodation business. Having invested over £100m in developing and improving their portfolio in recent years, they now boast a suite of up-scale properties that has delivered a marked increase in sales, occupancy and revenues. With further investment and potential acquisitions in the pipeline, they are poised to continue their growth into the future.
With this growth has come a change in accounting focus and they now wish to change the way they analyse performance and value creation. Reporting into the Head of Management Reporting, the Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
· Develop & implement a new suite of reporting to allow for the creation of economic value reporting. Gradually roll this out across the whole company once successfully trialled.
· Act as Business Partners to Hotel Finance Managers and General Managers.
· Create a range of KPI’s to enable faster and more accurate understanding of performance. Analyse variances to budget / forecast and suggest / implement remedial actions.
· Develop processes and IT systems to ensure a robust system of controls remain in place.
· A range of ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate for the position of Management Accountant will be a qualified accountant (exceptional finalists will be considered) who has excellent analytical and numeracy skills. A sound grounding in management accounting and prior multi-site, retail or leisure experience will enable you to stand out from the crowd. Advanced Excel skills and the ability to talk finance to non-finance managers are a must whilst SAP and Cognos / TM1 skills would be a slight advantage. Excellent opportunities exist for the right candidate.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business.