This job is no longer available
A Finance Analyst is required by a leading global property / building management business who offer a range of services to their mainly corporate client base. They develop & use cutting edge technology to ensure they remain market leaders and the go-to brand in their market. Their group turnover is more than £200m and they are both expanding and acquisitive.
The Finance Analyst is a new role that has been created in the UK finance team. Reporting to the Financial Director, the role exists to provide senior management with a clear understanding of their business drivers. Specific duties include:
- Production & development of management information including analysis of KPI’s (sales & costs) and commentary with suggested remedial actions.
- Analysis of contract / site P&L’s to drive margins & profitability.
- Develop the capabilities of the data warehouse via increasing the type & quality of data that is held.
- Build / develop financial models to support future bids & tenders.
- Develop stock analysis system; work with procurement to improve this.
- Play a key role in the budgeting & forecasting processes.
- A range of ad hoc projects to support senior management.
The ideal Finance Analyst will be a qualified accountant (exceptional finalists will be considered) who has excellent analytical and numeracy skills. A sound grounding in providing management information and prior experience of a multi-site or contracts based business will be an advantage whilst prior data warehousing skills will enable you to stand out from the crowd. Advanced Excel skills and the ability to talk finance to non-finance managers are a must. Excellent opportunities exist for the right candidate.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business.