This job is no longer available
Business Services / Media sector
To c. £50,000 plus bonus and package
Our client is an international company that specialise in providing insight and knowledge on customer behaviour and upcoming trends to their blue chip client base. They transfer this information into strategic growth plans that enable the expansion and transformation of their clients around the world.
The Finance Manager is a key commercial role within this structure as they are responsible for a team and manage the full financials and business support on a number of high profile client projects.
- Manage and lead the development of a team of 3 and produce accurate monthly management accounts, project profitability reports, sales forecasts, P&L quarterly re-forecasts and budgets
- Help sector teams understand business performance through analysis and insight and liaise with colleagues in relation to client agreements
- Advise and communicate with finance and non finance colleagues on managing cost centre / job profitability and utilize Cognos reporting
- Undertake ad hoc requests for information and participate in projects / initiatives
- Qualified Accountant, ACA, CIMA and ACCA
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Experience of project / job cost accounting desirable
- Excellent communication and some previous management skills
- Knowledge of Maconomy / TM1 would be advantageous
This role would suit a proactive and highly commercial individual that is committed to service excellent and experienced in delivering above average service to clients as a minimum.
Please write a short covering note detailing why you are right for this role to accompany your application.