This job is no longer available
Flowers Associates have been appointed to recruit a Management Accountant for our client who are involved with Creative Design and Engineering supporting right through to low volume production, for the product in specialist technical industries.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will assist all financial procedures across the business from transactional processing through to the preparation of management accounts.
This is a hands on role and the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with the reporting of the financial status of the business.
- Compiling of internal management information for weekly and monthly requirements.
- Project Cost reporting, financial verification.
- Reporting on budgets against actual.
- Compiling of information for external use, ensuring the profit & loss and balance sheet reports are correct.
- Reports for Factoring Company.
- Maintaining the weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Cost reviews and reporting of overheads, fixed costs and cost base.
- Maintaining financial forecasts.
- Reconciliation of Ledgers including Nominal.
- Covering Credit Control and Purchase Ledger processing where required.
- Management Accounts.
You will be qualified or part qualified with strong commercial acumen and business insight. You will be comfortable and happy with undertaking duties from day to day processing through to running the finance function in the absence of the manager. Advanced excel skills would be distinctly advantageous to pivot table, look up level. Our client operates within an international market place and someone who speaks Afrikaans would be useful but this is not essential.
Salary guide is c25k to 30k. This is a superb opportunity to join a growing business, and progress your career. Please apply for further information
Please note due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all candidates that apply. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please presume that you have been unsuccessful with this application.