Client Services / Accounts Manager
Well established and growing Windsor based practice is looking for a high calibre Client Services / Accounts Manager to manage our accounts production team, client relationships and delivery of client services. Working directly with managing director this is a great opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Key elements of the role are:
- Management of own client portfolio and supervision of client managers who currently manage their own portfolios
- Management of work planner and job scheduling
- Recruitment, training, mentoring and supervision of accounts team members
- Manager review of statutory accounts prepared by accounts team
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns for clients where necessary
- Preparation and review of management accounts for clients
- Client visits and business advisory work
- Conducting year-end review meetings with clients.
- Assisting director with ad-hoc projects as required
- You will have experience of working in practice and hold a relevant qualification ideally ACCA.
You should have excellent systems experience including Sage, Quickbooks and Iris would also be an advantage. You must have excellent communication skills, a flexible approach and confidence in dealing with clients.
This is a great opportunity to use your technical expertise to provide quality accountancy services and advice to your clients, while always looking for business development possibilities. Excellent salary package and benefits on offer.
About RD Financial Recruitment
RD Financial Recruitment, based in Windsor, Berkshire, is a privately owned consultancy managed by qualified accountants with extensive senior level financial experience including the recruitment of large accounting teams.