This job is no longer available
A key client of ours is currently recruiting for a Stress Testing Modeller for a 6 month maternity cover contract. Successful candidates will have a strong academic background, at least 3/4 years experience of working in a similar analytical role. Experience can be gained in either Banking, Financial Services or a Consultancy background. This is an urgent requirement so you must be able to start work within 2 weeks.
* To design and produce an approach to stress testing to generate automated means of stress testing the portfolio.
* At a Group level, you will be required to ensure that scenarios and stresses are applied consistently across portfolios.
* You will also be responsible for designing an approach to credit risk stress testing that can be used for general reporting and integrated into capital planning, reverse stress testing and reporting.
Key Requirements for the role;
* You must have an excellent academic background; at least a 2:1 degree in a relevant subject.
* Successful candidates must have between 3-4 years experience from either a Banking, Financial Services or Consulting background.
* Advanced Excel and strong modelling skills are essential. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to extract and manipulate data.
* An understanding of the various types of risk faced by banking institutions.
* Previous experience of implementing and developing reporting for various levels of management.