Trust Finance Manager
The Directors wish to appoint an experienced Accounts Technician or part qualified Accountant - Required September 2013.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for schools
- Preparing academy or charity statutory accounts
- Corero or similar accounting systems
- HCSS or other budgeting support systems
- Running accounts for a medium size public or private organisation
- VAT accounting and returns
- Management accounting
Minimum qualification level: AAT or part qualified CCAB accountant.
Closing date 28/6/13
Interviews week commencing 8/713
An application form should be downloaded and sent to Mrs G Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
About St. Clere's School
Our school motto is, ‘The Pursuit of Excellence’ and, at St Clere’s, every student is given vast opportunities to succeed and reach their true potential.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Public sector / NGO Finance Manager jobs in Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Accountant jobs in Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Public sector / NGO Management Accountant jobs in Hertfordshire