This job is no longer available
The Directors wish to appoint an experienced Accounts Technician or part qualified Accountant - Required September 2013.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for schools
- Preparing academy or charity statutory accounts
- Corero or similar accounting systems
- HCSS or other budgeting support systems
- Running accounts for a medium size public or private organisation
- VAT accounting and returns
- Management accounting
Minimum qualification level: AAT or part qualified CCAB accountant.
Closing date 28/6/13
Interviews week commencing 8/713
An application form should be downloaded and sent to Mrs G Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.