Construction Marine is a progressive company looking for candidates who will bring enthusiasm and new ideas to the business.
Due to retirement we are looking for an Accountant to fill this role .
The key duties are:
- Oversee and lead the Company’s accounting/cash/payroll functions
- Prepare both Management and Financial Accounts, which include Contract Accounts
- Support all departments in the preparation of Financial Plans for Budgets/Forecasts
- Provide Monthly Information to Contract Managers for the production of Contract CVR’S.
The personal qualities required include:
- CIMA ACCA or ACA qualified [or Part Qualified]
- Capable of controlling all aspects of accounting and financial matters
- Both self-motivated and a motivator of others
- Able to work in both a timely and accurate manner
- Construction or Costing Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to the long term and hence the package offered will be commensurate to this level of commitment.
CV and a covering letter should be sent by clicking on the apply now button below.
Interviews are schedule for July 2013.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Accountant jobs in Lancashire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Financial Accountant jobs in Lancashire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Financial Controller jobs in Lancashire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Management Accountant jobs in Lancashire