Robert Half Financial Services is recruiting for an experienced business partner working on behalf of a leading British-based insurance and re-insurance business, a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. You will contribute to the collation of the companies' financial and budgetary information, reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Within walking distance of Liverpool Street, our client is one of the world's largest providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, and brokerage and associated services. Our client takes pride in their specialist knowledge and service excellence.
This is an exciting prospect for a strong business partner; you will be extremely hands on, in addition to having excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires you to demonstrate complete confidence when talking to clients, stakeholders and colleagues. Strong accounting skills are mandatory, in addition to:
- Experience in UK and IFRS GAAP reporting
- An understanding of the principles of insurance and insurance broking
- Showing particular attention to detail
- Experience of Accounting systems or packages such as Hyperion,Smartstream and Essbase
- Proficiency on Advanced Excel and Word (Access being a plus)
- Proven experience of Financial Reporting including Budgeting and Forecasting
- Proven experience of business partnering in a prior role
This role is paying around £250 per day.
If you believe your profile matches the requirements of our client please apply immediately as we aim to close the application process within one week. Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About Robert Half
Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world’s leader in the field.