Robert Half, in conjunction with our client, are currently looking to fill a credit controller vacancy based in London's West End. The main purpose of the role is working with the Revenue Accountant to ensure billings; debt collection and cash allocation are processed for entry submissions into various festivals. In this role, your duties will be include, but not be limited to:
- Debt collection with international customers
- Daily cash allocation in bespoke SOP system
- Solely responsible for management of customer inbox
- Solely responsible for issuing all invoices and credit notes· Maintain detailed aged debtor analysis in excel with daily updates
- Liaise with Entries team to resolve any customer queries
- Seek improvements in the system and processes· Work with Accounts Assistant to reconcile bank account
- Work with Revenue Accountant to reconcile entry revenue on a weekly basis
In order to be considered for this Credit Controller vacancy, you must have at least 18 months credit control experience, as well as having exposure to a fast-paced environment. Due to the nature of this role, you must also be adept with Microsoft Excel. In terms of your personal traits, you should have excellent attention to detail, possess a strong work ethic and be a self-start looking for a challenge.
Robert Half's client is a global events company, famous for its numerous events worldwide and are a true market leader.
Salary & Benefits
This credit controller vacancy is offering a salary of £23,000 in addition to a bonus of 10%. Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.