You will be confident and ideally studying for AAT or recently finished with practical experience of working in a busy finance department with exposure to some or all of the following;
- Open Financial Post Daily
- Enter invoices onto log and progress authorisation process
- Post authorised invoices onto Sage (sterling and foreign currency invoices)
- Process and pay staff expenses (UK and overseas)
- Supplier payment runs from sage
- Deal with supplier queries
- Provide cover for raising sales invoices and customer queries
- Provide cover for sales receipts and bank reconciliations
- Assist Inter-co transactions
- Assist Inter-co reconciliations
My client is a UK biotechnology organisation based in North Cambridge who is going through sustained growth.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Assistant will pay an attractive salary, plus a share option scheme, BUPA, life insurance and income protection
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business where you can learn, develop and continue to develop your career in finance & accounting Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.