A growing organisation in Bedford are urgently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a busy Finance team on a permanent basis, as credit controller you will receive a salary of between £19,000 to £21,000 as well a bonus scheme and 33 days holiday. As Credit Controller you will be responsible for,
- Building relationships with customers
- Being a strong team player with a can do attitude
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Liaising with clients via, phone and email
- Interacting with legal teams when required
- Resolving all queries relating to Credit Control
In order to be considered for the role you must have worked previously within a Credit Control environment.Ideally you will,
- Have a proven track record within credit control
- Have strong communication skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
Growing organisation in Bedford, re-known for their desire to progress their employees from within ar recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis.The opportunity has become available as result of expansion.
Salary & Benefits
As credit controller you will receive a salary of between £19,000 to £21,000 as well a bonus scheme and 33 days holiday. Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.