Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting a Project Accountant for Multi-National Engineering business located in central Bristol. £26,000 - £30,000 plus benefits.
To ensure project forecasts are accurate and project status reports are produced on time. The role will involve close interaction with project teams and dealing with complex contracts.
- Assist in production of monthly management accounts with variance analysis.
- Produce reconciliations of certain key accounts and identify any adjustments to be made in forthcoming periods
- Assist in production of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Produce monthly overhead analysis on time to cost centre managers.
- Assist in the production of overseas statutory accounts.
- Produce and enter monthly journals into IFS
- Tendering support
- Cash forecasting responsibility. Ensure bills are raised on time and cash is maximised.
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Manager
- A Part Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven Assistant Management Accounts experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and IT
- Advanced excel skills, and a high degree of IT literacy in general
- Industry experience advantageous but not a necessity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a Engineering business in Bristol, to recruit a Project Accountant.
Salary & Benefits
The Project Accountant will be offered a salary between £26,000 - £30,000 plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.