Senior Financial Modeller
This fantastic Senior Financial Modeller opportunity is with a fast-growing and dynamic organisation in central Bristol.
- This person will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining the Group's portfolio of financial models, in the capacity as both "owner" and "business partner" where models are owned within the business
- The portfolio of models includes the primary forecasting model for the core business, standalone models for a range of existing and potential new business units, ad hoc models for certain key business activities (eg customer service forecasting, power purchase agreements), providing modelling support for fundraising projects, and a range of ad hoc modelling activities
- Key stakeholders across the business include the Finance Director, Financial Planning and Analysis team, functional and business heads, as well as the Group CEO
- This is an opportunity for a bright and motivated individual to add considerable intellectual value to an exciting, fast growing and heavily data intensive business, and contribute to the future direction of the business in a very real way, leading to huge potential career progression opportunity
- Experience in creating, developing and managing complex integrated financial models capturing a large number of independent business drivers for a variety of business models
- Demonstrated "best practice" financial modelling expertise, ideally gained in a dedicated financial modelling function either within practice or in industry
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Advanced excel skills, and ideally knowledge of SQL
- Preferably (although not necessarily) a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Diligence and excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative, flexible and able to roll-up sleeves and get involved in a variety of activities across the business
Salary & Benefits
£50,000-£65,000 plus 50% bonus and benefits. Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
More jobs like this