Senior Finance Analyst
A Senior Finance Analyst is required for a fast growing independent business & financial services business. They were incorporated 20 years ago and, following major organic growth and significant acquisitions, have increased rapidly to boast revenues of over £150m; they now operate 45 offices in over 20 countries and have won a clutch of leading industry awards. Backed by a leading Private Equity business, they also have the funds to continue their expansion. The company is led by a particularly dynamic CFO; he alone is a powerful reason to join.
The Senior Finance Analyst will work alongside the Financial Controller and will report into the CFO. The role will act as a true business partner to a range of business units (BU’s). You will support all aspects of the financial operations of your BU’s and specific duties for the Finance Analyst will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts & supplementary analysis; review & consolidation of all your BU’s numbers for Board reporting
- KPI reporting and analysis along with other ad hoc / project analysis
- Preparation of annual trading budgets and part / full year forecasts
- Cashflow management; development of working capital reporting.
- Analysing potential CapEx investments or M&A / strategic activities.
- A broad range of analytical ad hoc projects
Candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst role must be qualified accountants (ideally ACA) and the role will suit those who have qualified either in a Top-30 practice or industry. First-class academics and a demonstrably commercial approach are vital attributes, financial services experience is not. Your interpersonal skills will be excellent; you will also enjoy problem solving, getting involved in the detail and early responsibility. Significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.