Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent full-time contract
Start date: ASAP
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Tax Specialist to join a growing company based in Exeter,for a full timepermanent contract. The successful candidate will be supporting the Tax Manager in the provision of personal tax compliance for clients. The focus of the role will be on delivering tax compliance services, but there will be the opportunity to become involved in advisory work.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Deal with the completion of partnership, personal and trust tax returns.
- Ensure tax records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Draft correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and/or information.
- Manage files diligently and review each regularly.
In order to be considered you will ideally:
- ATT qualified, currently studying or with a desire to study ATT/CTA and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in preparation of tax computations and returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts
- Good understanding of tax regulations relevant to private clients.
- Experience of electronic tax packages, i.e. Digita.
- Proficient in Microsoft, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
Study support for people wishing to gain further academic qualifications, up to 25 days holiday, free parking, pension plan, gym access, private medical plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain employment in a growing business, with career progression opportunities on offer.
Apply now to Rob Carswell by sending in your CV right now or feel free to give me a call on 01179935400 for a confidential chat.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
More jobs like this