Credit Control Manager
Robert Half are looking for an experienced Credit Control Manager to join their team. Managing a team of 2 people, working for a manufacturing company based in Swindon.
A successful manufactruing company based in East Swindon. The new position has been created due to expansion, so you will be working within a small team reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Day to day duties will include;
- Managing the credit management function and overseeing the credit control function.
- Leading and motivating the credit control team in order to achieve collections targets.
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debt.
- Monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the department.
- Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Reporting to the financial controller on a monthly basis on outstanding accounts.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24k, onsite parking, 21 days annual leave, pension. Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About Robert Half
Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world’s leader in the field.