Qualified Accounts & Audit Senior
RNS Chartered Accountants are currently seeking an experienced UK Qualified Accounts/Audit Senior to join their friendly team of 5 qualified accountants and 3 trainees. Reporting directly to a Manager and the Sole Director the applicant must have a hands-on approach and good experience in dealing with SME's and guiding and supervising junior staff. You will be expected to deal directly with clients and complete files for manager/director review. Good communication skills are essential. Good career prospects as the firm is growing rapidly. RNS provide a wide range of services from basic level bookkeeping work to high level tax planning and audit services to multi-national companies with annual turnover in excess of £100m.
· Involved in all aspects of general practice
· Financial and management accounts preparation
· Corporate and personal tax
· Bookkeeping, VAT and PAYE
· Leading audit assignments
· A small/medium size practice background is preferential
Good communication skills
· A "hands on" attitude
· ACA or ACCA qualified
· General audit experience preferred
· Team Player
· High standard of personal presentation
· Must have UK residency
Please note, only candidates with a UK residency will be considered for this role.